A farmers market where you can buy honey, fruit, vegetables, cheese, bread, tamales, meat, pulque, mead, mole, tlacoyos and coffee, among other diverse options, directly from agro-ecological, traditional and artisanal producers. The market is self-sustainable and independent, promotes fair trade and environmental care, and also organizes cooking workshops, talks, tastings, book presentations and lectures on food, its culture, industry and production methods.
Unique space in Mexico City / Social impact
some producers have vegan options
- COVID Standards
- Open Spaces
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Social Actions They carry out important consumer education work through their talks, lectures, workshops, discussions, tastings, thematic fairs, agro-tourist visits to producers' sites, etc.
- Environmental Actions The projects participating in the market are agroecological; that is, they do not use agrochemicals. They also sell biodegradable hygiene and personal care products Their packaging is reused, recycled and consumers can return it for proper sanitation and reuse They prohibit the use of styrofoam and single-use plastic bags. Consumers must bring bags or containers to run errands Most of their deliveries are made by bicycle
- Open spaces: it is an open space
- WiFi: Mexico City's open WiFi network
- Payment methods: some locales take credit cards
No reviews yet
Be the first to write a review